Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas and I am sad it is over. I am also sad that I didn't take very many pictures.

Christmas Eve we spent with the Erickson family.

cute cousins

















My cute little family


















Christmas day we opened presents at home and then headed down to my parents where we had a yummy prime rib dinner and got to skype with my Little brother who is on a mission.

Santa brought Taylee this little Ball house and she loves it! 

















She got really good at opening presents
































































Those of you who know me know I cant handle surprises! I snoop and always know what I am getting.  This Christmas was full of surprises! Jason double wrapped my present and then wrote all over the tape (just in case I opened it before Christmas) In the past I may have opened my presents and wrapped them back up or blamed it on the dog. It was fun to be surprised and he did good!
















Probably the best Present ever was skyping with Elder Waddoups. It was also bittersweet because saying goodbye was really hard. Only one more Christmas away and he will be home!



We hope every one had A Merry Christmas and a happy new year!














No comments:

Post a Comment