Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa Came early!

I came home to find our very small Christmas Tree (one that we bought while dating) set up and plugged in and under neath it was.....

This little Guy! Notice the bow.. That was Jason wrapping him!




















We named him Ace and we love him... He on the other hand does not know what to think of us.  He is really scared right now and I will call him to come to me and he will just run the other way and hide under something or in a corner. Its sad but once he gets use to us and our home  I am sure Ace will love us! Oh and dont mind our dirty floor in the picture we are still in the process of getting settled and dust is everywhere from the re modeling.























Me and Ace

I have such a thoughtful Husband. We decided not to buy each other anything for Christmas this year since we just bought a house and re modeld it. He says this doesn't count because he sold one of his guns to buy me a puppy. I love him!  Another thing most people know about me is that it is very hard to surprise me. I snoop and try and figure everything out. I seriously had NO idea I would be getting a puppy Jason Surprised me good!

3 comments:

  1. What a very very sweet husband you have!! You are very lucky girl!! Little Ace will get used to you soon and will love you so much!

    And to comment on your previous post...
    I love egg nog too, but when I found out you Waddoups folks mixed your egg nog with Sprite I said "eww gross!!!" ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck seriously he is so ADORABLE! We need to meet him soon and give him a little squeeze love his face :)

    ReplyDelete