Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Bingo

This is one of my Favorite Traditions. every year we get together and play Christmas bingo for prizes there are a variety of prizes from funny shirts to money. I scored this year since I won black out! This year we made Gingerbread houses and it was a lot of fun. Each couple made one, well Austin and Clint had to do one together since they were dateless!  My dad and uncle judged them and sadly Me and Jason took third. I love this time of year and spending time with family and friends.












































































The couples houses
















Mine and Jason's




















Austin and Clints sad!















mom and aunt sue trying to win bingo















Clint  won big and Chels thought he needed to share































This is there idea of a party
















And I cant forget about Ace and his Christmas sweater

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CHRISTMAS BINGO!!!! It's always so fun getting together with everyone (and the whole winning money part isn't so bad either). Thanks for sharing your pics. The one of Clint and Austin just trying to get their frosting in their bag cracks me up. And little Ace looks DARLING in his Christmas sweater!!

    ReplyDelete