Monday, December 13, 2010

House Update!

We have moved in! We still have some little things to work on and I am still cleaning dust and feel like  I will be everyday for the next Month, but we are finally starting to get settled and put everything away. Here are some after pictures, we still dont have any decorations hung up, mainly because I dont have much and cant wait to decorate (pictures are a little dark our camera is almost broken for good )







































































































4 comments:

  1. Hey found your blog recently. :) The house looks amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your house looks awesome love all the new pics!! So so fun that you own a house now your all grown up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love it!! I want to come see it, we'll have to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete