Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its a Girl!

Our little baby is a girl! We actually couldn't wait any longer and went to Fetal Fotos a few weeks ago and they said it was a girl. We all thought it was a boy, well everyone but my sister in law and my dad so we were shocked, but excited. I started to get a little nervous after I started buying stuff because my niece kept telling me it was a boy, even when I told her she was a girl she would say No its a boy! We had our big ultrasound and they confirmed it was a girl and that Every thing looks great! She is measuring a few days a head of schedule!

Were in trouble! Here is her Shoe collection already (photo from my phone so its not the clearest!)














Here is the Belly at 20 Weeks!





















So far Pregnancy has been pretty good!
I felt pretty sick the first 17 weeks and now am starting to feel much better with the ocasional headache and heartburn! I felt her move for the first time at about 14 weeks and she is getting pretty active. Jason got to feel her move for the first time last week, It is such a cool feeling! I am always Hungry and trying to get full in the morning is the hardest. I am still tired but cant sleep in past 7 or I have a massive Headache. Our baby girl thinks my bladder is her squeeze toy! I cant believe we only have about 19 weeks left! We are so thankful for this opportunity and are so glad that so far she his Healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! We are having a girl too, fun!! You are tiny, you look so cute preg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoe collection! By the way, Tums Berry Smoothies are AMAZING. Pop 2 of those in and your heartburn is gone. They taste like candy too! You can thank me later. ;) Keep posting belly pics!

    ReplyDelete