Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We had a very fun weekend, lots of family time and we absolutely loved it!

Friday night Jason had a soft ball game and I went to the Wizard of Oz play with my sister and Niece.



















































It had a little bit of a slow start but it was still fun and Avery loved it, she was so worried it was going to be over so she kept saying its not over, and that she wanted it to come back. She also loved the witch for some reason!

On the 4th of July we went to the Kaysville parade. I was shocked when Jason told me he had never been! My family came to even though they live in Utah county they still consider Kaysville home. 














































After the parade we went to The movie Transformers everyone said it was good but I couldn't tell you because I fell asleep several times throughout the move. Pregnancy will do that to you! 

Later that Night we went to My aunts house for fire works. 
















Clint and Jason Making there own fire work!
































2 comments:

  1. How did that homemade firework turn out?! You look so cute! I want to see a belly picture though! How have you been feelin' Momma???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.... funny story.. in the picture of you, jason, your dad and austin... my grandma is in the backround! haha I had to do a double take to make sure it really was her! Sure enough... grandma Jean was right behind you!

    ReplyDelete