Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Fun

For Christmas Eve we went to my Parents. We went Bowling (I won!) then ate at Chilies. After dinner we exchanged gifts and hung out. We were very spoiled and appreciate everything our families did for us! My parents and Brother took off for Palm Springs on Christmas day for Austin's Basketball. We sure did miss them!






















photo.php.jpg























































On Christmas Morning we woke up at 6:30 and exchanged gifs with each other. There are no pictures because it was way to early to function.  Jason got me some shoes, jeans and a purse. I loved all of them!! I got Jason some clothes and a Wii. Im not a big video game person, but I will be the first to admit I love super Mario brothers on the wii! My parents gave us that game for Christmas. After we opened our presents and got ready we headed over to the Erickson's. We exchanged gifts and had a yummy breakfast. We hung out there most of Christmas day and then headed over to My sisters for dinner and to see what santa brought Avery. 

























We had a wonderful Christmas and loved spending time with our families. We are so grateful for our Savior and for our amazing families. 


















2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I can't believe how big Austin is!!! I haven't seen him since your parents moved. That is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy food storage! That is awesome! Fun pics :) luv you guys!!

    ReplyDelete