Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Bingo!!!

Every Year my family gets together and we play bingo! Each Bingo you get you get to draw a paper and there is a prize on it. The prizes are all very different from a movie, candy, to 50.00! The first person to get Black out gets 100.00!! Kathryn Marie always gets Black out every year, Hopefully next year its our lucky year! My dad is always the bingo caller! Its a fun Tradition that we all look forward to every year. Thanks to Chelsea for having it at her house and for my parents and their great prizes.. Here are some random pictures from the night



















Jason and Me



Avery and Courtney!



















Ross and Hill (soon to be married!)



Chowing down Orange sticks! sooo good I ate the whole box




Chelsea and Aaron






1 comment:

  1. ha ha oh cousin! I am the black out champion!!!!!!! ha ha and I got a way cute wallet this year too! :) Lets just say, I was satisfied! ha ha I love our roommate picture of us eating orange sticks! It is way cute! I love you so many cousin!!!! Lets play again soon!!

    ReplyDelete