Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekend Getaway!

We were able to go up to My sister in laws cabin in bear lake. It was a fun little getaway! We ate good food, played games, watched movies and enjoyed fun company! Its always a good time when we all get together! I only took my camera out for 5 minutes which I am so mad about!



Mase man just chilling under his blanket!

















Sweet bella dancing! she loves Taylee and I cant wait until they get older and can play! she would just sit and watch her it is so adorable!

















My sis in law snapped these pictures of Taylee. Check out that hair! it just sticks straight up!
Love her










































Love my sister in laws!

1 comment:

  1. Awe ;) so cute!!! I never saw the other ones you took I will have to steal those the one of mase hiding is funny!

    ReplyDelete