Friday, January 27, 2012

Christmas fun

My camera happened to die after the first picture I took on Christmas eve, so I only have a couple of pictures and some that my sister took! thank you Chels!

Christmas eve we started the day off by going to the Erickson's for a yummy breakfast and to exchange gifts. They got us a food dehydrator and let me just tell you it is awesome! Taylee got spoiled as well by her grandma and grandpa and her aunts and uncles! 



















Taylee is going to have so much fun playing with Bella and Mase when she gets a little bigger. She already loves her Grandma and Grandpa Erickson! (I am so sad I didn't get more pictures, this is the only picture I got before my camera died!)



After hanging out with the Ericksons we headed down to my parents. Growing up we always did the same thing every Christmas eve we would go to dinner and to a movie and then look for santa in the sky on the way home! I loved this! Its a little harder to carry on this tradition with young kids so this year Grandma and Grandpa Waddoups stayed home with Taylee and Halle and us Big kids and Avery went to Jump on it! 














Me and Aust were suppose to hit the back tramp at the same time, but I was chicken!




















Me and Jason! I may have peed my pants a little bit while jumping but it was still fun and funny to see all us old people bouncing around.

The boys played Dodge ball with a bunch of kids and also started a game of Horse 

































Dont you just love little brothers! Always picking on you! 

After Jump on it we went back to my parents house. Let me just add that I had to tell the "boys" that we needed to leave jump on it probably 5 times before they actually came. They kept saying 5 more minutes. They are a bunch of kids which makes things so fun!

We got back to my parents and ate dinner and had family time and exchanged gifts. We got spoiled once again, and Taylee got some fun things!




























Our little family.

Then it was time for the girls to put on there Christmas jammies. Taylee's lasted about 10 minutes until she pooped all over them.




















Cousin Avery and Taylee















Halle was to busy playing "mom" with her new toys so this is the best one we got of all three of them.

Christmas Day was spent relaxing at home, and remembering the birth of our saviour. 
















Santa came!















 





 










All the Christmas  festives wore Grandpa and Taylee out. 














No comments:

Post a Comment