Sunday, August 15, 2010

1 year and California

I cant believe we have been married for a year already! Time flys! I am so lucky to have married such a great man. Jason is more then I ever imagined for myself. I cant wait for many more years and to see what the future brings!  For our anniversary Jason bought me flowers and shoes that I had been wanting. I got Jason some shoes, not really want he wanted but he definitely needed them. We were leaving for California the next morning so we had to pack and get stuff ready for our trip so we made our date night quick by just going to dinner at 5 guys, I know so romantic!





















































I had been counting down the days for Months to be in Cali, I cant believe it is over. We had a blast and I wish we were still there! We stayed in a beach house, and went to the beach, Disneyland, Sea world, Shopping, movies,  and played lots of tennis!
















Cute Avery at the airport with her Princess suitcase


Here are pictures of where we stayed

























































































































Austin on a Beach Cruiser













































Jason and Avery looking at a sand Crab






















Mermaids











































































































Avery got to meet the princess's she loved it!
























Waiting to see Bugs life 3D






































































































Sea World! This was my first time at Sea world I loved it!



















































































The sand Castle they spent hours on. It was so tall they had to jump to get in.






























































My Cute parents who made the trip possible




























Last day on the beach it was Freezing!





















Chelsea had her 28th Birthday while we were there























































1 comment:

  1. I didnt even see this yet!! I am so glad you got your boots they are so stinkin cute what a good hubby you have :) can't wait for your bday more fun stuff!!! We need to get together soon it seems like its been forever miss ya!

    ReplyDelete