Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing......

Mr. and Mrs. Smedley!

We are so happy for Ross and Hillary! They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. This was the first sealing I have been to besides my own. The spirit was so strong and it made me look back on our wedding day! I cant believe we have been married 6 months! After the temple  it was off to the luncheon (yummy food!) After the luncheon they had a ring ceremony and then a reception. Avery was the flower girl and I would help her throw the flowers and she would stop to pick them up she wanted them in her basket not on the ground!  They had a very busy day and everything turned out perfect!! We are so excited for them to finally be married!!












































































No comments:

Post a Comment