Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good bye Diet Coke!

I must say I am addicted to Diet Coke. There is something about the first sip of Diet Coke that I just love (my mouth is watering for it as I type this!) Jason bet me that I could not go 1 month without a Diet Coke... So the Bet started on 10-19. So far so good I will win this Bet! Even though Jason temps me daily by sending me pictures of Diet Coke, or taking my diet coke out of the fridge and rubbing it in my face I have managed to stay strong! The winner of this bet gets some Cash to spend on whatever they want! I am really looking forward to some new Jeans :) Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. WOOP WOOP!!! Now we can blog!! GOOD LUCK AND BEST OF WHISHES TO YOU WITH THE BET!! p.s. nordstrom rack is my new favorite place for jeans, never went there before but now with the married budget buckle just doesn't fit into it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete