Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend!

I am a fan of Labor Day weekend! I love long weekends and think that every Monday should be Labor Day! This weekend I went up to Park City with the girls. We went to the outlets and then to swiss days! I loved swiss days this year because i finally have my own place to decorate! There were so many cute things and I love all the things i got!!
Monday Jason went to work , and so me, my sister and my niece Avery went swimming! It was so fun to watch Avery swim and how much she loves it! She is so cute! I seriously have the cutest niece and nephew ever! I dont have very many pictures due to no camera right now! but hopefully i will get a new one soon!!



Cute Avery

1 comment:

  1. I freakin love Avery! She is so cute!! And I freakin love McCall Waddoups... Erickson ha ha
    miss you cousin! Lets play!!
    Your birthday is coming up sooo soon!! Lets go to dinner!! :)

    ReplyDelete